Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cameron's divine connection

To stay in 'touch with God' the actor goes surfing as it gives her spiritual joy

Cameron Diaz
has revealed that surfing gives her spiritual joy as it makes her feel she is ' directly in touch with God'.

"It's very spiritual for me. It's like being dirctly in touch with god.It's so healing ang amazing," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

However, the My Sister's Keeper stars who comes from California, says that living next to the beach was not enough for her to larn the water sport , it was only during the making of Charlie's Angels that she got a chance to satnd on the board.

"It's funny every one sees me as sufer girl because I grew up in California, but as child i never surfed because I had no one to teach me and i didn't even have surf board. I love it now though," she said.
The stunner is an immensely spiritual person and believes in guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment